The Y6 team will be holding a SATs meeting on Tuesday 1 November at 3.30pm. During the meeting they will be able to give you further information about SATs and about how the team help prepare the children for their SATs. The team will also be able to advise you about some of the revision resources which are available both online and in books which will be useful for your child. The Y6 team look forward to seeing parents there but should you have any questions regarding the SATs or your child’s progress please contact their class teacher who will be happy to speak to you.
- Check out the article ‘Meaningful Relationships Through Observations,’ by Mr Yates. 11th September 2022
- Young Voices 20th May 2022
- Y3 VISIT TO CLIFTON PARK 20th May 2022
- Mini Police 4th November 2021
- School Newsletter 22nd July 2021