On 13 January year 5 went to the mosque. The children really enjoyed seeing the beautiful architecture inside the mosque. We were shown how to perform ablution (wudhu) and taught what this process means to Muslims. Diamond class arrived just before afternoon prayer and heard the adhan (call to prayer); they were also lucky enough to observe afternoon prayer. The children asked some very interesting questions about Islam and gained a deeper understanding of the religion through the answers provided.
- Check out the article ‘Meaningful Relationships Through Observations,’ by Mr Yates. 11th September 2022
- Young Voices 20th May 2022
- Y3 VISIT TO CLIFTON PARK 20th May 2022
- Mini Police 4th November 2021
- School Newsletter 22nd July 2021