We have an update on Y4’s ‘Rocket Science’ project. The Space Seeds that we planted last week have started to germinate! When two members of Emerald class went out to rotate the seeds, (we have to rotate them 180 degrees every 2 days to make sure that they all have an equal amount of sunlight) and they noticed that the first seedlings had germinated! Next we have to count the number of seeds that have germinated in each tray after 10 days and convert these into a percentage. At the moment the red seeds are germinating quicker than the blue seeds so we will have to see if they catch up!
- Check out the article ‘Meaningful Relationships Through Observations,’ by Mr Yates. 11th September 2022
- Young Voices 20th May 2022
- Y3 VISIT TO CLIFTON PARK 20th May 2022
- Mini Police 4th November 2021
- School Newsletter 22nd July 2021