Year 3 had a lovely time this week visiting Clifton Park museum to learn more about the Romans. They were lucky enough to see some real Roman artefacts and to create their own Roman brooch that could be sold in a Roman shop. They learnt all about a Roman lady called Veracud who belonged to the Debunni Tribe.
- Check out the article ‘Meaningful Relationships Through Observations,’ by Mr Yates. 11th September 2022
- Young Voices 20th May 2022
- Y3 VISIT TO CLIFTON PARK 20th May 2022
- Mini Police 4th November 2021
- School Newsletter 22nd July 2021