Key Policies & Procedures and Statutory Information
Here you will find links to our key policies and procedures.
Statutory information may be found here including our complaints procedure.
Behaviour, SEND & English as an Additional Language
- Code of Conduct – Working Together
- FRMAT Code of Conduct
- FRMAT Communications Policy
- FRMAT Equality and Diversity Statement
- Tinsley Meadows Access Plan
The Equality and Diversity Statement includes information on how Tinsley Meadows Primary Academy complies with the Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED), and details of our equality objectives.
- Academies Financial Handbook – effective from 2020
- Scheme of Financial Delegation 2018
- Financial Procedures Manual
- Accounting Policy 2018
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy
- Investment Policy
- Purchasing Card Policy 2018
- Reserves Policy 2018
Click here to access copies of the Trust’s Audited accounts.