Last Friday (8 April) we celebrated International Roma Day by holding Roma Assemblies in school and preparing special performances. The children danced to Roma music, sang Roma songs and recited Roma poems. Many parents attended and the children did a fantastic job. Thank you to all that helped to make it such a special occasion!
- Check out the article ‘Meaningful Relationships Through Observations,’ by Mr Yates. 11th September 2022
- Young Voices 20th May 2022
- Y3 VISIT TO CLIFTON PARK 20th May 2022
- Mini Police 4th November 2021
- School Newsletter 22nd July 2021