On Thursday 21st April, the children in Jade, Jasper and Coral visited the Tropical Butterfly House Wildlife And Falconry Centre in North Anston. We saw lots of different animals and held some of them. We stroked Trevor the Blue Tongued Skink and held a stick insect, millipede and a hissing cockroach. We saw some otters having a bath too! We all enjoyed our day! Here are some photos.
- Check out the article ‘Meaningful Relationships Through Observations,’ by Mr Yates. 11th September 2022
- Young Voices 20th May 2022
- Y3 VISIT TO CLIFTON PARK 20th May 2022
- Mini Police 4th November 2021
- School Newsletter 22nd July 2021