The Y6 team will be holding a SATs meeting on Tuesday 1 November at 3.30pm. During the meeting they will be able to give you further information about SATs and about how the team help prepare the children for their SATs. The team will also be able to advise you about some of the revision resources which are available both online and in books which will be useful for your child. The Y6 team look forward to seeing parents there but should you have any questions regarding the SATs or your child’s progress please contact their class teacher who will be happy to speak to you.
- End of Year Celebrations 21st July 2020
- school-based activities this summer 1st July 2020
- Sharing home learning at a distance – loving home learning in lockdown 21st May 2020
- Celebrating VE Day – 75 years on 8th May 2020
- Latest updates about Home Learning 16th April 2020