Key Policies & Procedures and Statutory Information
Here you will find links to our key policies and procedures:
- Our behaviour policy and anti bullying policy can be found on our behaviour page. Click here.
- The SEND policy and the accessibility plan can be found on the children with special educational needs and disabilities page. Click here.
- Attendance policy Oct 2015
- Charging Policy 2016
- Code of Conduct – Working Together
- Equality and Diversity Statement 2016
The Equality and Diversity Statement includes information on how Tinsley Meadows Primary Academy complies with the Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED), and details of our equality objectives.
- Online safeguarding policy 2016-17
- Health and Safety Policy Oct 2017-18
- LAC Pupil Premium Policy 2016
- Policy for Responding to Subject Access Requests
- Records management toolkit
- Safeguarding policy 2017
- School Records Policy 2015
- Term time leave policy Oct 2013
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Exclusion policy Nov 2015-17
Statutory information may be found here including our complaints procedure.