Key Policies & Procedures and Statutory Information
Here you will find links to our key policies and procedures:
- Our behaviour policy and anti bullying policy can be found on our behaviour page. Click here.
- The SEND policy and the accessibility plan can be found on the children with special educational needs and disabilities page. Click here.
Statutory information may be found here including our complaints procedure.
- Academies Financial Handbook 2019
- Scheme of Financial Delegation 2018
- Financial Procedures Manual
- Accounting Policy 2018
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2019
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy 2017-18
- Investment Policy 2018
- Purchasing Card Policy 2018
- Reserves Policy 2018
Click here to access copies of the Trust’s Audited accounts.
- Code of Conduct – Working Together
- FRMAT Code of Conduct 2019 – 20
- FRMAT Equality and Diversity Statement 2019
The Equality and Diversity Statement includes information on how Tinsley Meadows Primary Academy complies with the Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED), and details of our equality objectives.