Key Policies & Procedures and Statutory Information
Here you will find links to our key policies and procedures.
Statutory information may be found here including our complaints procedure.
Behaviour, SEND & English as an Additional Language
- Code of Conduct – Working Together
- FRMAT Code of Conduct 2019 – 20
- FRMAT Communications Policy
- FRMAT Equality and Diversity Statement 2019-2023
- Tinsley Meadows Access Plan 2021-22
The Equality and Diversity Statement includes information on how Tinsley Meadows Primary Academy complies with the Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED), and details of our equality objectives.
- Academies Financial Handbook – effective from 2020
- Scheme of Financial Delegation 2018
- Financial Procedures Manual
- Accounting Policy 2018
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2019
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy 2017-18
- Investment Policy 2018
- Purchasing Card Policy 2018
- Reserves Policy 2018
Click here to access copies of the Trust’s Audited accounts.