Aqua ClassNurture Provision
Aqua class is our bespoke nurture provision.
The Six Principles of Nurture
- Children’s learning is understood developmentally.
- The classroom offers a safe base.
- Nurture is important for the development of self-esteem.
- Language is understood as a vital means of communication.
- All behaviour is communication.
- Transitions are significant in the lives of children.
Here at Tinsley Meadows we aim to promote a healthy lifestyle and a love of excersise. We expect all children to change into an appropriate PE kit when they do PE.
All children must bring full PE Kit into school, which should be in a named bag and must be kept in school every day:
• a white PE t-shirt
• black shorts or leggings
• a tracksuit for outdoor PE in cold weather
• a pair of trainers (Children are NOT allowed to wear trainers during the school day except in PE lessons. They must change into trainers for PE.)
PE days are on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Parents in Class
Regular parents events are planned to invlove parents in their children’s learning.