Like last year, a group of Y6 children are taking part in a school project in order to raise money for St Luke’s Hospice. They have come up with some really good ideas for activities to raise money for the hospice and have been working hard so far for this charitable cause. The children last year raised over £2800 thanks to everyone’s support and become the Sheffield school to raise the most money. This year the children have set themselves an even bigger target which is to beat last year’s total and raise £3000! Planned activities include Splat The Teacher and an Ice Bucket Challenge, Non Uniform Days, food sales, sports competitions and raffles. Good luck Biz Kids!
- CORONAVIRUS: PUBLIC INFORMATION 13th February 2020
- Parents Questionnaire results 3rd February 2020
- What’s on in February? 3rd February 2020
- Tinsley Teacher published in the Early Years Educator journal 16th January 2020
- ‘Making it REAL’ Home Visits – 2019 16th December 2019