Like last year, a group of Y6 children are taking part in a school project in order to raise money for St Luke’s Hospice. They have come up with some really good ideas for activities to raise money for the hospice and have been working hard so far for this charitable cause. The children last year raised over £2800 thanks to everyone’s support and become the Sheffield school to raise the most money. This year the children have set themselves an even bigger target which is to beat last year’s total and raise £3000! Planned activities include Splat The Teacher and an Ice Bucket Challenge, Non Uniform Days, food sales, sports competitions and raffles. Good luck Biz Kids!
- Children’s University Spring Term Awards 18th March 2018
- Opal’s visit to meet the team from the Yorkshire Air Ambulance. 18th March 2018
- Photos from school Science Fair 6th April 2017
- Comic Relief Big Bounce 2017 28th March 2017
- Science Fair: Wednesday 15th March 13th March 2017